Sherwood Forest was a forest in Nottinghamshire, England, famous for its historic association with the legend of Robin Hood.
It was described as a forest with 'tall and thin' trees with a stream running through it, and it was the home of Robin Hood and his Merry Men. They had a camp consisting of half a dozen tents around a small campfire.
Near Sherwood Forest was Nottingham Castle.
- The Merry Men's camp
- Nottingham Castle
- Robin Hood (in the forest)
- Little John (in the forest)
- Will Scarlet (in the forest)
- Friar Tuck (in the forest)
- Alan-A-Dale (in the forest)
- The Sheriff of Nottingham (in Nottingham Castle)
- Maid Marian (in Nottingham Castle)
- The Witch of Papplenick (in Nottingham Castle)